Give an Indian twist to the recipe with a dash of garam masala and raw mango Food Recipes chutney. It's zesty and full of flavours -- a sure shot winner!
3 tablespoons minced green onion 1 1/2 teaspoons raw mango chutney (you can use fresh or bottled) 1/2 teaspoon garam masala Finely chopped parsley (dhaniya)
salt to taste
1. Perfectly boiled eggs for this recipe is crucial. So time it well. Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover them with 1 inch on cold water. Put the pan on gas with medium-to-high heat. As soon as the water reaches a brisk simmer, start timing. A hard-cooked egg should be cooked for 5 minutes. Once you clock the appropriate time, remove the saucepan from heat, empty out the boiling water, and put the eggs directly under a running tap with cold water. This way, the eggs stop cooking instantaneously and the yolks remain that delightful yellow colour.
2. Once cool, de-shell eggs and cut them half length-wise. Separate the yolk from the whites. Keep the whites aside.
3. Next, put all the egg yolks together in a mixing bowl and mash them up using a fork.
4. Now, add the ingredients of your choice (mayo-mustard; spinach and cheese; green onions, raw mango chutney and garam masala) and mix them well. Check for salt and adjust accordingly.
5. Using a spoon or a pipe, fill the egg whites with the mashed and ingredients-infused egg yolks.
6. Garnish with paprika and pepper powder, finely chopped bacon and parsley.
7. Serve immediately